We know high school students have very busy schedules. Advantage Point tutors work around your schedule, meeting you at the time and place most efficient for you. ACT private tutoring gives students the opportunity to receive truly personalized instruction from one of our highly qualified instructors. Our tutors have at least five years of test prep experience (often at big name companies like Kaplan, Princeton Review, or Huntington). All instructors have scored in the 99th percentile or above on the ACT.
Because tutoring is the most efficient way to assess your individual test-related needs, Advantage Point private tutoring offers students the best chance to identify their ACT strengths and weaknesses. We can design a personalized course specifically geared toward improving a student’s skills. Alternatively, students can opt for our all-inclusive course, which covers all skill areas covered on the ACT.
Here’s how our program usually works:
Students first take our free ACT diagnostic test. We process their results through our sophisticated Boost Your Score! software to obtain comprehensive feedback about strengths and weaknesses. We also offer a free 1-hr initial consultation with parents and students. We bring the diagnostic report, answer any questions you have, go over our curriculum, and hopefully dazzle you with our charm.
Based on student performance, we will recommend a particular tutor package for you, but we will never put you on the spot to make any commitments. (Devorah’s note: As a mom of 4, I know how expensive kids’ services can be. You have my word that we will never recommend more prep than your child needs and we will work with you based on what you can afford.)
Based on the free real ACT diagnostic test and initial consultation, your tutor can design a lesson plan based on your specific needs. Our ACT program includes:
- Free initial ACT test with a comprehensive analysis of your strengths and weaknesses.
- A personalized study plan based on your ACT test results
- Advantage Point’s Boost Your Score: The Unofficial Software Guide to the Real ACT (An Amazon.com bestseller!)
- Advantage Point’s Boost Your Score: Underground Calculator Programs for the ACT (another Amazon.com hit!)
- Unlimited phone and e-mail access to your instructor
- The Real ACT Prep Guide – 5 official ACTs, each with in-depth answers and explanations. Students will receive a comprehensive analysis of their strengths and weaknesses after each test.
- 2 more official ACTs for extra practice
- ACT strategy packet covering powerful strategies for all sections of the ACT
- ACT practice packet with review and practice for all sections of the ACT (229 pages of homework goodness — students, we apologize for this in advance!)
- Additional ACT prep materials based on student-specific needs
ACT private tutoring packages also include unlimited access to the Advantage Point test prep resource center, which contains over 25 supplemental materials. Want to take a pile of ACT math flashcards on vacation? Dying to read the latest vocabulary-building ACT mystery novel? Want even more real tests to practice with? Check out our resource room for all of this and more. Materials can be checked out for up to four weeks.
Call us at 216-393-7ACT (7228) to find out more about private tutoring.
Private Tutoring Rates:
Pay as you go $100/hr
6 hour package $540 ($90/hr)
12 hour package $840 ($70/hr)
15 hour package $1005 ($67/hr)
21 hour package $1365 ($65/hr)
25 hour package $1500 ($60/hr)