We are currently in the process of changing our classroom locations. As a result, we are only providing school-based prep classes at schools’ requests. We plan to open our classes back up to the community in the near future. Please check back soon for updates. Thank you!
Advantage Point classroom courses are the most affordable way to prepare for the ACT. Classes provide a comprehensive overview of strategies for all subject areas, as well as an in-depth skills review. Classes are limited to 10 students and meet weekly for 14 weeks or bi-weekly for 7 weeks. All of our teachers are certified teachers in the state of Ohio, scored in the 99th percentile on the ACT, and have at least three years of experience at either Kaplan or Princeton Review. Oh, and they’re funny, too!
Thinking about a class, but worried about the lack of personal attention? The classroom course package includes an optional meeting with individual students and parents. Your classroom instructor will meet with you and your parents–in your own home, if you desire–to answer any questions you may have and to learn more about your individual needs. Additionally, students who attend a classroom course are eligible for up to five hours of heavily discounted private tutoring at only $50/hour. This option helps students who benefit from the classroom setting but need a little more help in very specific areas or those who wish to schedule a quick individual review session immediately prior to the test.
Our ACT program includes:
- 21 hours of in-class instruction
- Optional initial meeting with instructor, parents, and student (parents–a great opportunity to get your SAT/ACT questions answered!)
- Personalized study plan
- Unlimited e-mail and phone access to your instructor
- 5 real ACT tests, each with in-depth answers and explanations. Students will also receive a comprehensive analysis of their strengths and weaknesses after each test.
- ACT Premier workbook: in-depth review of all four ACT subject areas. Contains comprehensive tips, strategies, and subject review for the Math, English, Critical Reading, and Science sections, as well as practice and advice about the new optional essay section.
- Additional ACT strategy pack (200+ pages): Includes sneaky strategies and practice problems for all skills tested on the ACT.
- “Boost Your Score!” software package
The ACT classroom course package also includes unlimited access to the Advantage Point test prep resource center, which contains over 25 supplemental materials. Want to take a pile of ACT math flashcards on vacation? Dying to read the latest vocabulary-building ACT mystery novel? Want even more real tests to practice with? Check out our resource room for all of this and more. Materials can be checked out for up to four weeks.
Classroom course prices:
$460 ($22/hr for 21 teaching hours) + 4 testing sessions